Philips Lighting recently released its second-generation spotlight module (SLM), which belongs to the company's Fortimo family. Compared with the first-generation module products, this series of spotlight modules has been upgraded from 60-70 lm/W to 90-100 lm/W.
It is understood that Philips recently introduced the Fortimo LED line series module. This line series module can be used to replace linear fluorescent lamps. The first module was to arrange three rows of LEDs linearly up to 1 foot. Another upcoming module is only one row, which will make it easier for lighting designers to achieve the desired light effect.
Ni-Mh Battery is a kind of long shelf life battery ,it has high capacity and large current ,which can replace traditional dry cells ,take examples as below :
* This is high performance rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with instantaneous start up;
* Durable high impact plastic housing;
* High capacity, performance verified, hermetically sealed, lithium-ion cells;
* Protection against short circuit and improper charge;
* High reliability due to all welded Construction;
* Unit contains safety vented cells;
* 100% final testing;
* Replacement battery for Tait Orca 5000/5010/5020/5030 series two way radios.
Voltage: Typical: 7.4V
Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh at 400mA to 6V at 23â„ƒ
Operating Temp: -20 to +55 â„ƒ
Storage Temp: -30 to +45 â„ƒ
Exterior/Housing: Hard Plastic Case
* Tait Cougar 400; M A-Com Cougar 400; M A-Com Cougar 6000P; M A-Com Cougar 625P; M A-Com Panther 400; M A-Com Panther 600; Tait Orca 5000; Tait Orca 5010; Tait Orca 5020; Tait Orca 5030; Tait Orca 5035; Tait Orca 5040; GE, Ericsson Cougar 400; GE, Ericsson Cougar 6000P; GE, Ericsson Cougar 625P; GE, Ericsson Panther 400; GE, Ericsson Panther 600.
Ni-Mh Battery,Rechargeable Ni-Mh Battery,Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery,Ni-Mh Universal Battery
YFJ TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO.,LIMITED , http://www.yfjpower.com