2. Pass rate of voltage Pass rate of pass voltage of urban resident user is not less than 95%, and the pass rate of voltage of the receiving end of the rural resident user meets the requirements of the dispatching institution of the locality.
(II) Orderly electricity consumption indicators 1. The orderly electricity supply plan (including adjustment plan) of the power supply enterprises shall be reported to the local regulatory agency for record within 5 working days after approval by the local government department.
2. When the power supply and demand are in short supply, and the gap between electricity or electricity accounts for more than 10% of the maximum electricity demand in the current period, the power supply company shall report to the local regulatory agency.
3. For power shortages and power cuts due to tight supply and demand, power supply companies should strictly follow the government's orderly power plan or accident emergency plan. The orderly power supply plan must give priority to ensuring the residents' livelihood use of electricity. The power supply company should notify the power cut area, the power outage line, and the power outage time one day in advance before stopping the power cuts; Hours should be avoided at times when there is a greater impact on the residentsâ€™ lives, eg, 11:00-14:00 noon and 17:00-21:00 pm.
(III) Inspection and Power Outage Indicators 1. Power supply facilities Planned maintenance and power outages shall be announced by the power supply company within 7 days in advance of the power outage area, power outage line, and power outage time.
2. The power supply facilities shall be temporarily overhauled and the power supply company shall announce the power outage area, power outage line, and power outage time 24 hours in advance.
(IV) Repairing and Repairing Indexes for Failures 1. The power supply enterprise shall establish a complete service system for repairs and repairs, openly call for repairs, maintain the smoothness of the telephone calls, and accept service failures for 24 hours.
(2) The time limit for repair personnel to arrive at the scene to repair, since the time of receiving the repair, the urban area does not exceed 45 minutes, and the rural area does not exceed 90 minutes. The remote and inaccessible areas do not exceed 2 hours. If it cannot be reached within the prescribed time limit due to special reasons such as weather or traffic, it shall explain to the user.
(5) Resumption of power supply indicators 1. After eliminating the cause of the power outage caused by power failure, the power supply enterprise should resume normal power supply as soon as possible. If users in the urban area cannot recover power supply within 3 days after the user in the rural area can not, the power supply enterprise should explain the reason to the user. .
2. If the resident user fails to settle the electricity charge within the time limit, it shall be calculated more than 30 days from the date of the overdue period. After the call is made, the power supply may be stopped according to the procedures prescribed by the state. Within 7 days before the power outage, the power outage notice shall be delivered to the user. Power supply is restored within 24 hours after cleaning.
II. Indicators of residential life and affordable housing installation and connection (I) Telecommunication installation indicators for residents' lives 1. The period for providing power supply plans to users shall not exceed 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the user's electricity application.
2. The period of time for the user to set up a watch to receive power shall not exceed 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the power receiving device and the completion of relevant formalities.
(II) In the case of complete telecom equipment indicators for affordable housing, power supply companies should actively cooperate with affordable housing developers and, in accordance with the following deadlines, timely conduct construction power and permanent telegram installations, and should not rely on inadequate power supply capacity. Refused or delayed the protection of housing for the installation of electricity.
1. The deadline for providing the power supply plan From the date of acceptance of the user's power application, the low voltage power supply user shall not exceed 7 working days; the high voltage single power supply user work shall not exceed 15 working days; the high voltage dual power supply shall not exceed 30 user projects. Working day.
2. The deadline for the approval of the power engineering design documents from the date of acceptance, the low-voltage project does not exceed 8 working days, and the high-pressure project does not exceed 20 working days.
After the review of the power engineering design documents and relevant information, the review period of the power supply company shall comply with: From the date of acceptance of the customer design document review application, the low voltage power supply users shall not exceed 5 working days; More than 15 working days.
3. The duration of the intermediate inspection start of the power-receiving project starts on the date of receiving the user's application. The low-voltage project shall not exceed 3 working days, and the high-voltage power supply shall not exceed 5 working days.
4. The period of completion of the survey of the power-receiving project starts from the date of receiving the completion report and inspection application of the user's power receiving device. The low-voltage project shall not exceed 5 working days, and the high-pressure project shall not exceed 7 working days.
5. The time limit for the power-on of the meter-loading unit shall not exceed 5 working days from the date of the qualified inspection of the power-receiving project and the completion of relevant formalities.
III. Indicators for Electricity Consumption and Electricity Consumption (I) Electricity Consumption Indicators 1. Resident users have objections to the accuracy of the metering device and have the right to submit a verification application to the power supply company. After the user submits the inspection fee, the power supply company shall Test results will be issued within 5 working days. After the resident user submits anomalies in the meter reading data, the power supply company should make an answer and reply within 7 working days.
2. The power supply enterprise shall rotate the resident consumer metering device and publish it within 3 working days in advance. When replacing the energy meter, if the resident user is not at home, the bottom of the watt-hour meter shall be notified in other ways; the watt-hour meter removed by the power supply enterprise shall be stored for at least 30 days, so that the user may review the watt hour if the user raises an objection.
(II) Calculation of electricity tariffs 1. When a household cannot charge a meter due to special reasons, the power supply company should strengthen the management of billing meters for total users. If the users demand, the power supply company should deal with the installation of the customer's table and be fair. Provide technical guidance for splitting electricity charges and reasonable sharing of losses.
2. The power supply enterprise shall provide the user with no less than two alternative means of payment of electricity charges, such as: business premises payment, bank (postal) collection and payment, self-service payment, and prepaid card payment.
3. If the prepayment method is used to collect electricity charges, the power supply enterprise shall satisfy the userâ€™s right to know and choose, and use power outage warnings, preset power or emergency power cards, etc. to minimize usersâ€™ failure to timely prepay the power bills. Electricity.
IV. Information Disclosure Indicators Power supply companies should disclose the following information that is closely related to the interests of the people. If there are any changes, they should be updated within 20 working days.
1. The basic situation of power supply enterprises. Nature of company, office address, business place and contact information, power business license (power supply) and serial number, etc.
2. Procedures and time limits for power supply companies to handle power usage. Various types of users handle the procedures and time limits for the power consumption business such as new installations, capacity expansion, and power consumption changes.
3. Electricity prices and charges imposed by power supply companies. The tariff standards that are applied when the power supply company calculates the tariffs for various types of users, and the items, standards, and basis for charging when the power supply company provides users with paid services.
4. Power quality and "two-rate" situation. The power supply quality standards implemented by power supply companies, and the voltage qualification rate and power supply reliability of power supply companies.
5. Stop and limit the relevant information. In the event that power supply facilities are scheduled to be overhauled, the power supply company shall announce the power outage area, power outage line and power outage time 7 days in advance. In the event of a power outage in other circumstances, the power supply company shall promptly release the relevant information.
6. Laws and regulations implemented by power supply companies for power supply services and relevant regulations formulated by power supply companies concerning the interests of users.
7. Power supply company's power supply service commitments and complaints.
V. Complaints, reports, and inspections, rectification, and disposal indicators (1) Indicators for complaints and reports of power supply companies Disposal indicators 1. The power supply company should set up a 24-hour uninterrupted power supply service hotline in the business area to handle user power information inquiry, business consultation, and fault repair. , service quality complaints, etc. The power supply service hotline should have recording capabilities.
2. The power supply enterprise shall contact the user within one working day from the date of receiving the complaint, and submit handling opinions and answer the user within 10 working days.
3. After being investigated and verified by the electricity regulatory agency, if the facts of the residents' complaints and reports are clear and the laws, regulations, etc. are complied with, the power supply company shall complete the rectification within one month in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory agency. If the rectification cannot be completed, it shall be written to the local regulatory agency. Explain the reason.
(II) Complaints and reports of regulatory agencies Disposal targets 1. The regulatory agency shall set up a 24-hour uninterrupted power complaints and complaints hotline within the jurisdiction to accept complaints and reports from users.
2. The power regulatory agency shall make a decision on whether to accept the application within 7 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. If the decision on disapproval is made, it shall explain the reasons to the complainant.
3. Complaints should be handled within 60 days from the date of acceptance. Under special circumstances, after the approval of the person in charge of the power regulatory agency, the period of processing may be extended, but the extension period must not exceed 30 days, and the complainant should be informed of the reason for the extension.
4. Competent issues handled by the power regulatory agency shall be notified to the complainant within 5 days from the date of the complaint handling decision.
5. The report shall be completed within 60 days from the date of acceptance. Under special circumstances, after the approval of the person in charge of the power regulatory agency, the time limit for processing may be extended, but the extension period may not exceed 30 days. The whistleblower reporting the name should inform him of the reason for the extension.
Mineral Insulated cables, or simply Mica cables, are cables in which
conductors or wires are enclosed by a metal jacket and insulated with
hard-packed mica. It is a variety of electrical cable made from copper
conductors inside a copper sheath, insulated by mineral mica powder. Mineral
Insulated cable is a specialized type of cable used in high temperatures
or harsh environmental conditions because it has low flammability, even
when operating at high temperatures. The maximum continuous operating temperature is
250â„ƒ. The cable can supply with power continuously for 3 hours
at 950-1000â„ƒ. The mineral fillings in cables provide excellent non-reactive
insulation. It resists oxidation and enables precise measurement.
- Low flammability
- Resists oxidation
- Easy installation
- Long service life
- High insulation resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent shield performance
- Exceptional vibration resistance to protect the mechanical conditions of the internal conductor wires
- Can be drawn down to extremely small diameters, providing fast response times when used in temperature sensors
- Can be formed/bent in the field without causing short circuits between the sheath and the internal wires, or between wires
- Can be easily sealed around when used as extension or control cables in critical environments
- Nuclear or hydrocarbon based energy plants
- Emergency power systems
- Exposure to dangerous gasses
- Emergency lighting systems
- Public buildings such as theatres, cinemas, hotels
- Hospital operating rooms
- Fire alarm systems
- Transport hubs (railway stations, airports etc.)
- Tunnels and mines
- Electrical equipment in hazardous areas
- And many more...
Welcome to visit our factory to learn more about us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Mineral Insulated Cable,Fire Resistance Mica Cables,Highly Fireproof Power Cables,Metallic Sheathed Power Cables
Fujian Lien Technology Co.,Ltd , http://www.liencable.com